Desi saunf are a popular culinary spice used in loaves of bread, savories, and sweets. Desi saunf has a warm, sweet, aromatic fragrance with sweet anise or licorice flavor. The Desi saunf can be eaten raw after meals as a snack or mouth freshener. It is good to have it after your dinner for digestion.
Rated 4.33 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings(3 customer reviews)
- Fennel Seeds, Coriander Splits,
- Seasame Seeds, Turmeric
Net Weight:- 115gms.
Free Shipping on All Orders above Rs 699/-
- Express Dispatch within 24 Hours via FedEx/BlueDart 🛩
- Cash on Delivery Available ☑️
- 100% Secure Payment via Razorpay
Rated 5.00 out of 5₹135
- Fennel Seeds, Candied Papaya,
- Added Sugar, Indian Gooseberry,
- Amaranth Seeds, Sesame Seeds,
- Dry Dates, Spiced Extract & Spinach Extract,
- Contains Permitted Natural Contains Permitted Natural
- This is a vegetarian product.